LiveLeak is a video sharing website located in London, United Kingdom that lets users post and share videos. The site was founded on 31 October 2006, launched as a tamer version of the Ogrish.com shock site; it aims to take reality footage, politics, war, and other world events and combine them with the power of citizen journalism.
How To Download Liveleak Videos
- Copy the video link you wish to download (see supported urls for more info)
- Go to KEEPVID.win -> Paste URL -> click Get Links
- Select the format you want, click Download
- Depending on your browser the file will start to download or will open in a new browser window
- If file is opened in new browser window simply right-click on the video and select "Save Video as..."