Vimeo is a video-sharing website in which users can upload, share and view videos. It was the first video sharing site to support high-definition video. Founded in November 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein.
How To Download Vimeo Videos
- Copy the video link you wish to download (see supported urls for more info)
- Go to KEEPVID.win -> Paste URL -> click Get Links
- Select the format you want, click Download
- Depending on your browser the file will start to download or will open in a new browser window
- If file is opened in new browser window simply right-click on the video and select "Save Video as..."